Welcome to Titipounamu – Study & Joy
Titipounamu Study & Joy has been set up to motivate and inspire.
- Articles, reflections and input for your daily life
- Resources and links on Faith, Religions and Spirituality
- Weekly radio programme Muffin Talk – Interviews
- Bible courses and YouTube video clips
- Online workshops, seminars, presentations
- Online day retreats
- A hub for featured artists
- Events on building bridges within our diverse society
- Cultural advice
You might like to widen your horizon, learn new skills or study but don’t want to pass exams and prepare for a degree – or maybe you are just not sure if you are able to commit yourself to participate in a set number of courses.
Titipounamu – Study & Joy offers you the freedom to pick your courses, seminars or retreats when you like. You don’t have to commit yourself to years of study. You can start small.
If you see an advertisement for a course you are interested in but you can’t join on that particular day, please let us know and we will see if it is possible to offer the event again at a different time.
Great things are not done by impulse
but by a series of small things brought together.
– Vincent van Gogh –
Joy is the most infallible sign of the presence of God.
– Leon Bloy –
Copyright © 2020, Beate Matthies. All rights reserved.
Popular Posts / Events …